We are excited to announce that East Moline Public Library now offers free WiFi Hotspots to East Moline Library cardholders! Hotspots check out for one week, and are checked out on a first come, first serve basis. Individuals 18 years or under must be accompanied by an adult to check out.
Please consider the rules of use:
- One hotspot can be checked out per individual / household at a time.
- No reservations or renewals
- Patrons must wait 48 hours after returning a hotspot before checking out another hotspot
- The hotspots must be returned to the East Moline Library, and cannot be returned in the book drop
- There is a $5 fee for returning the hotspot to another library or in the book drop
- There is a $155 fee for damage or replacement of the device, as well as a $25 fee for damage or replace of the battery or cord
- Your service will be disconnected if the hotspot isn’t returned within 5 days of the due date, and you will not be able to check out a hotspot again for 30 days.