Information about checkout and return of library materials, borrowing privileges, fines and fees, and related services can be found here
For E-Content look here
Can’t find what you are looking for in your local library catalog? With Find More Illinois, you can search multiple library catalogs at once. Follow the instructions below and Find It. Click It. Get It. Follow the steps below to learn more.
1. Begin by clicking either the Find More Illinois logo in your local catalog to search more libraries, the picture below, or:
2. Click the Login button in the upper right corner of the Find More Illinois catalog.
3. In the login window, select your home library, type your Username (ID number on your East Moline Library Card) and PIN number, then press ENTER. (If you don’t know your PIN, you can call your local library and find out).
4. Type in your search terms and press ENTER,
5. You will see your results and can hover over the titles to see if you are able to request them or not.
6. If a Request This Item button displays, click it to initiate an ILL request. If that button does not display, click the View Details button and request the item with the desired format/edition/etc.
7. Clicking the Request This Item button will display an ILL request window. If no window displays, make sure your browser settings allow popups from the findmoreillinois domain.
8. Confirm that your contact information is correct and complete in the ILL request window. Fields with descriptions in red text must be complete before the request is accepted.
9. Click the Submit button to submit your ILL request. Your library will contact you when the requested item is available. If you need help to complete your request, contact library staff. We are happy to help!